Hi, my name is Fredric Schwartz, marketing maven and founder of BrightStag Inbound Marketing, a B2B Lead Generation and Inbound Marketing Agency serving a diverse range of clients both nationally and internationally.
My goal in life is simple; to help B2B businesses increase revenue through effective online lead generation programs.
It has become my passion to help B2B companies both large and small get the best possible ROI on the lead generation programs that are most suited to their business needs.
One of the greatest challenges that B2B’s face from a lead generation perspective is multifold:
- Being able to easily reach key individuals and decision makers such as CEO’s, CMO’s, Presidents, VP’s etc. who are typically hard to reach (LinkedIn).
- Showing up in online search when these decision makers are looking for the services you provide (SEO & PPC).
- Staying in front of your target audience after they initially check out your website and/or landing pages to increase brand awareness and conversions (Retargeting).
If you’ve tried traditional outbound marketing techniques such as cold calling and eblasts, you’re probably already aware of the high cost and low yield associated with these old school campaigns.
Do not call lists and spam filters can make these programs even more challenging to yield a positive ROI.
My job is to help your organization overcome the challenges associated with lead generation in the B2B space using cutting edge strategies and technology. I want to “open the floodgates” bringing you a swarm of prospects using a multi-channel approach.
Drawing on degrees in both design and marketing, I’ve combined my educational background with my interests in technology, search, social media and personal development to create a unique perspective that differentiates me from my competitors.
I’ve been a business owner for 25+ years with 9+ years as an internet marketing agency owner. My original agency focus was helping small to medium size businesses in the local space through my founding of Local Marketing Guru.
As a B2B business owner myself, I’ve learned what works firsthand and can bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to each lead generation project. In fact, it was many of my own successes that prompted me to enter the B2B space.
I’m also always your primary point of contact with a vested interest in your success and “hands on” involvement with all your campaigns. I want to be a valuable extension of your team, not just another commoditized service provider.
I’m aware that you may have never heard of our agency before and that you are inundated with companies promising they are the answer to all your lead generation woes.
I would very much like to demonstrate to you that:
a) We Know Our Stuff
b) We Deliver For Our Clients.
With that in mind, I would like to offer you a free online presence analysis. Let us assess your target market and the viability to reach that market using LinkedIn and Search Engine Marketing.
If you’re already running online programs, we’ll take an objective look at those campaigns and provide our complimentary and honest feedback. Submit your information below or feel free to email me directly at: email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you.
- Avid soccer player in my youth and trained in gymnastics as well
- Was a hybrid hippie/metal head in high school leaning more toward hippie in college (gotta love the 80′s)
- Always loved muscle cars, especially Mopars.
- Had a lot of toys as a young adult: wave runners, motorcycle, and 4 wheeler
- Participated in Native American Sweat Lodges Ceremonies for 9 years running
- Did a weight training program called “Body For Life” and completely transformed my physique for the 2 years I did the program
- Been an on and off runner for the last 20 years
- Yoga Practitioner and Vegetarian since 2002
- Interested in “Green” lifestyle (must be that hippie re-emerging again)
- Proud father of two girls
- Vegetable Sushi, Italian Food, Chocolate Gelato, Smoothies, Chai Tea
- Deep Purple and Black
- World Beat, Reggae, Rock, Pop